We are a busy, friendly school with lots going on. This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing regular updated information for both parents and pupils.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find any information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact Mrs Weeks in our school office with any queries you may have. If you would like to visit, please contact the school office to arrange an appointment or look out for our Open Days.
Thank you for visiting.
We are seeking to appoint two reliable and committed individuals who can provide care, guidance and support for our children during the lunch break in the role of a lunch time School Meals Supervisory Assistant.
For more information go to
At the heart of every good school is an efficient well run office and Chandag Infant School is no exception. We are extremely proud of our office staff who work so tirelessly behind the scenes to make things run smoothly.
In our office section we have lots of documents and information that we hope you will find useful. If you need anything else please feel free to get in contact t: 0117 986 4129 or email: email@example.com.
- Cat Hayes: EYFS Leader and part time class teacher in Badgers
- Jane Lewis: part-time class teacher in Badgers
- Claire Gurnsey: class teacher in Hedgehogs
- Julie Williams: class teacher in Squirrels
- Anna Seal: part-time class teacher in Otters
- Nicola Stride part-time class teacher in Otters
- Kerrie Willington: class teacher in Kingfishers and Deputy Headteacher
- Hannah Goebel: class teacher in Owls
- Emma Richardson: PPA and Booster teacher
- Sarah Stone: specialist sports teacher
The Government published the latest National Curriculum (Pdf, 1.2mb) in 2014 which as a school we follow. It includes resources such as word lists and spelling lists etc. for different year groups in English, and gradually classes will be moving towards embedding these requirements and putting them into practice.
Mathematics contains information about content and information about how children will be assessed on their knowledge in Year 2.
All schools are required to publish their own distinctive school curriculum, incorporating the national curriculum which can be found on this website. This will give a year group by year group overview of how we plan to deliver this in our school.