If you wish to request a keyworker childcare placement for week commencing 8th June please contact the school directly by phone or email.
At the heart of every good school is an efficient well run office and Chandag Infant School is no exception. We are extremely proud of our office staff who work so tirelessly behind the scenes to make things run smoothly.
In our office section we have lots of documents and information that we hope you will find useful. If you need anything else please feel free to get in contact t: 0117 986 4129 or email: email@example.com.
- Cat Hayes: EYFS Leader and part time class teacher in Badgers
- Jane Lewis: part-time class teacher in Badgers
- Claire Gurnsey: class teacher in Hedgehogs
- Julie Williams: class teacher in Squirrels
- Anna Seal: part-time class teacher in Otters
- Nicola Stride part-time class teacher in Otters
- Kerrie Willington: class teacher in Kingfishers and Deputy Headteacher
- Hannah Goebel: class teacher in Owls
- Emma Richardson: PPA and Booster teacher
- Sarah Stone: specialist sports teacher
The Government published the latest National Curriculum (Pdf, 1.2mb) in 2014 which as a school we follow. It includes resources such as word lists and spelling lists etc. for different year groups in English, and gradually classes will be moving towards embedding these requirements and putting them into practice.
Mathematics contains information about content and information about how children will be assessed on their knowledge in Year 2.
All schools are required to publish their own distinctive school curriculum, incorporating the national curriculum which can be found on this website. This will give a year group by year group overview of how we plan to deliver this in our school.