At Chandag Infant School, we have a variety of clubs on offer throughout the year. Please contact the school for further information.
Currently we offer:
- Kingswood Gymnastics – Monday after school for all year 1 &
- Kingswood Gymnastics – Wednesday after school for all year R
- Multi Sports - Tuesday after school for all year R and 1
- Tiger Martial arts - Thursday after school for all year 2
.In term 5 we will be offering
- Dannis Street dance - Friday after school for year 1 & 2
Phonics is a key part of children's reading and spelling tools. Watch and listen to the short phonics film on the correct way to pronounce sounds or phonemes.
If anyone has any questions or would like further advice for how to support their child then do not hesitate to come and see your child's class teacher.
The children complete the Phonics screening every year during term 6.
There are thousands of useful websites to help support your learning at home.
For websites specific to your class that your teacher recommends, please visit your class page.
Other helpful pages:
- BBC KS1 Bitesize English - Games for brushing up on literacy.
- BBC KS1 Bitesize Maths - Great games for brushing up on numeracy.
- BBC Skillswise - A great site for learning tables & working on words/numbers by playing games.
- Teaching Tables - Help for children learning their tables.
- Teaching Time - Helps your child to tell the time.
- Primary Games - A game with 'Billy the Bug' to help with co-ordinates.