At Chandag Infant School, we have a variety of clubs on offer throughout the year. Some run for 1 or 2 terms and some run all year. Please contact the school for further information.
In 2016/17, we are pleased to offer:
- Sing Up
- Funky Feet
- Art Attack
- Fizz-Pop Science
- Festive Club
- Dance Umbrella
- Traditional Dance
- Seeds and Weeds
Phonics is a key part of children's reading and spelling tools. Watch and listen to the short phonics film on the correct way to pronounce sounds or phonemes.
If anyone has any questions or would like further advice for how to support their child then do not hesitate to come and see your child's class teacher.
The children complete the Phonics screening every year during term 6.
There are thousands of useful websites to help support your learning at home.
For websites specific to your class that your teacher recommends, please visit your class page.
Other helpful pages:
- BBC KS1 Bitesize English - Games for brushing up on literacy.
- BBC KS1 Bitesize Maths - Great games for brushing up on numeracy.
- BBC Skillswise - A great site for learning tables & working on words/numbers by playing games.
- Teaching Tables - Help for children learning their tables.
- Teaching Time - Helps your child to tell the time.
- Primary Games - A game with 'Billy the Bug' to help with co-ordinates.